My name is Ali Olasin Scott
I’m a wife, mom, PTA and cub scout volunteer, and freelancer.
I work alone. No staff. No overhead. Just me, my MacBook loaded with professional apps like Quark XPress and Adobe Creative Suite, and an internet connection.
My family is my top priority.
I’m a full-time wife and mother who loves helping people like you make their ideas come alive in print and on the web. I promise to keep you on track and on budget.
How can I bring your ideas to life?
- Professional materials layout and design (letterhead, resume)
- Marketing/advertising layout and design (brochures, business cards, ads)
- Logo design
- Print brokering
- Image editing
- WordPress Blog customization
- Facilitation & administration of customer direct e-mail
- Domain name registration
- Website hosting consultation& set-up
- Video Scrapbooks
- Quark XPress
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat
After receiving my Bachelor of Science in Journalism/Advertising from the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University, I spent a year doing advertising layout and design for a weekly newspaper before joining the staff of a small marketing firm in Central Ohio. For almost 14 years, I created marketing materials—print, video and web—for independent retailers.